Payments & Taxes
- All registration fees are quoted in Euro (€) and include 24% VAT.
- The accommodation tax of 4€ per room per night is applied by the Greek Government and according to the law must be paid directly at the hotel upon checking out.
- Invoices with an address in the European Union should be provided with a VAT Number. The invoicing address and VAT number are provided during the registration process.
- Early bird rates are valid if paid until the early bird deadline.
- After early bird deadline expirations, unpaid registrations are switched automatically to the valid registration fee of the day.
Refund and Cancellation Policy
Any cancellation of participation must be notified by e-mail to email@example.com.
- For cancellations received by 06/02/2022 – the full amountis refundable, reduced by the administrative fee of 10%.
- For cancellations received from 07/02/2022 until 06/03/2022– 50% of the full amount will be refunded.
- For cancellations received after 07/03/2022 – No refund is possible.
However, transfer of your registration to another person is acceptable. Any modification should be communicated to the Meeting Secretariat firstname.lastname@example.org
All refunds are processed after the Meeting and within a period of six weeks.
Refundable amounts may bear bank fees.
Requests for reimbursements must be sent only by email to email@example.com.
Refunds to credit card payments may only be credited back to the original credit card used upon payment; refunding to an alternate card is not possible.
In case of event cancelation for reasons of force majeure, paid registration fees are fully refunded.
If the CESM 2022 is rescheduled to a new date, for whatever reason, a full refund of the registration fee will be provided to those who have already paid the fee but cannot attend the Meeting at its newly scheduled time.
Refunds will not be granted for no-shows (delegates who do not attend the Meeting with no prior notice of cancellation). Delegates assume full responsibility for notification to and verification of receipt by the CESM 2022 hosts.
Payment via credit card is recommended.
Visa, Master, Maestro, AMEX and Diners cards are accepted.
Paypal, Stripe & Google Payment
Bank charges must be paid by the participants in addition to the registration fees.
Please make sure to indicate full participant name/s and affiliation/s.
DATA PROTECTION: We inform you that the personal data you provide to us are collected with your consent; the personal data collected through the registration form are for the sole purpose of processing your registration form at CESM 2020. In no case will they be sold, rented or passed on to third parties; they will be processed in accordance with Greek legislation and Regulation No 2016/679, General Regulation on the Protection of Personal Data.